Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tribute to my Girlfriends - Vicki Campbell


I thought this week (yes - I'm planning on "blogging" everyday this week!!) I'd write tributes to some of my special girlfriends! I have a ton of great girlfriends but wanted to honor a few of them in my blog. Tonights' blog goes out to my dear friend and mentor Vicki Campbell. Vicki works with Carl and is basically the glue that holds our ministry together. She helped Carl sucessfully plan and orchestrate the first ever Inspire Worship Conference hosted by our ministry. She takes care of the day to day details in our ministry and it was recently said by one of the churches that brought us in that "everybody should have a Vicki"!! More than all this, Vicki is one of my best friends. She is wise beyond her years. She loves the Lord passionately and b/c of that, she loves me and my family passionately. She's constantly pouring into my life through prayer, giving of her time and energy, words of wisdom from scripture and through our long Wednesday talks. She's a tremendous blessing in my life and I'm so grateful for her!! (Vicki went through a leadership class with Carl and the picture is of Vicki, Carl and Dave - the teacher of the Leadership class).

1 comment:

Alberta Wray said...

i agree with you, Heather! Vicki came to my rescue when I was packing up to leave Nashville. We all need a 'Vicki' in our lives!!