Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tribute to my Girlfriends - Kendra Haneline


Kendra has got to be one of the best mom's I know!! If there was a "mom" contest, I'm sure she would win!! She's the best blogger in the world, she's a great scrap-booker and takes the best pics of her kids! What you may not know about Kendra is that she graduated from college and left a career in banking to stay at home with her kids (2 boys and 1 girl). She's been a work-at-home mom since her oldest, Chandler, was about six months old. She's given of herself sacrifically to pour into the lives of her kids!! In addition to being a fabulous mom and wife, she's also the glue that holds our college friends together. Kendara is always keeping us informed on what's going on in one another's lives. She plans a get-togehter every summer when Carl and I are in town (NC). She's one of the most thoughtful people I know! And, I've saved the best for last . . . she is HANDS DOWN the best Pictionary player on planet earth!! (I have a link to Kendra's blog if you'd like to check out her family . . . I also love her hand-made cards and have used them . . . they make great gifts!!) The above pic. is of Kendra at our summer pool party holding Ezra.

2 comments:

The Via Colony said...

It's so good to have friends like this=)

Unknown said...

I agree with everything you said about Kendra!! She is hands-down one of the best mommies and people I know. I'd like to be her when I grow up.